Request For Service, Parts or Warranty with CCSI
CCSI provides factory trained startup services for equipment furnished to be provided during normal working hours. CCSI requires a minimum 2-week notification be given to schedule a technician for startup service. Startup service requires the installer to complete applicable Manufacturers’ Pre-Startup Checklist Form prior to requesting startup. The completed Manufacturers’ Pre-Startup Checklist Form must be completed and received 5 business days before the actual date of scheduled startup for CCSI to review. Additional charges may apply if the equipment is not ready for startup and a return trip is required. Startup time allocations are based on a complete-duty startup including cooling, dehumidification & heating.
NOTE: Split-duty startups are available for additional costs to cover mobilization, travel, lodging and/or other costs.
"*" indicates required fields
Planned Maintenance Program
Creating long-term partnerships and customized service programs with our customers is the cornerstone of our service team. We listen to your unique needs and respond with a planned service solution tailored to meet those exact needs. We deliver support, maintenance, repair, upgrades and retrofits for your Building Automation Systems and applicable HVAC Equipment. Our scheduled service programs are customer-focused and fully tailored to meet the needs of your facility – ensuring you a customized, cost-effective program and ongoing support.
Equipment and Controls Terms & Conditions
- This quotation is subject to change without notice and void after 30 days.
- The sale of the equipment in this proposal is subject to the standard terms and conditions of CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEMS, INC. (CCSI) and the MANUFACTURER represented unless alternate terms are approved by CCSI Management on a per job basis.
- Stated lead times – if any – are current estimates only. Manufacturers do not guarantee lead time, ship dates, or arrival dates.
- All stated lead times are based on clean credit, purchase order and extend from time of order entry to the factory.
- Quotation excludes applicable sales tax or bond. Contractor shall add to the prices quoted any sales tax payable on the transaction under any effective Federal, State, or County statutes.
- All orders are subject to sales tax charges, unless CCSI, Inc. has a “current” sales tax exemption certificate on file
- As per law, sales tax percentages are based on the “ship to” location where CCSI and the manufacturers represented relinquishes equipment and/or parts to customer or to customer’s representative.
- Freight on Board (F.O.B. Factory), Full Freight Allowed (FFA), per mutually agreed schedule. No materials returned without written authorization.
- Payment Terms: For equipment and control sales, standard payment is due upon delivery. In certain instances, the manufacturer may require partial/full payment at time of order, manufacture and/or shipment. In the event of default in payment, purchaser agrees to pay all costs of collection incurred by including but not limited to collection agency fees, attorney fees, and court costs. All past due amounts shall bear interest at the highest rate allowed by law.
- Customer billing may be split between the manufacturer and CCSI.
- CCSI equipment will be supplied based upon approved submittal data and will not be released for production or shipment until a copy of approved submittal has been returned to CCSI.
- Retainage is not allowed on material sales. CCSI is a material supplier, and will be supplying the entire purchase order value upon delivery of equipment.
- Payment to CCSI cannot be conditioned on receipt of payment from the owner to a contractor, construction manager, or customer.
- CCSI standard warranty is for parts only and is not to exceed 12-18 months from shipment date based upon applicable manufacturer’s warranty. Manufacturer’s warranty applies to all equipment and parts sales.
- CCSI is responsible and accountable only for the acts and omissions of CCSI. CCSI itself makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to any matters whatsoever, including without limitation, the condition of any goods sold, their merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Force Majeure: CCSI and Buyer assume the non-occurrence of the following contingencies which, without limitation, might render performance by CCSI impractical: strikes, riots, fires, wars, late or non-delivery by suppliers to Supplier, and all other contingencies beyond the reasonable control of Supplier.
- No Consequential Damages: Under no circumstances shall CCSI be liable to any person for loss of use, income or profit or for incidental, special or consequential or other similar damages, arising, directly or indirectly out of or occasioned by the sale, operation, use, installation, repair or replacement of the goods or services, whether such damages are based on a claim of breach of express or implied warranties (including merchantability or fitness for a personal injury where applicable law requires such liability).
- Governing Law: The law of the State of Alabama shall govern all transactions to which these standard terms and conditions apply.
- Start-up, if and only if specifically included in above proposed equipment description, is based on all equipment being ready for immediate start-up when CCSI or manufacturer’s technician arrives at the jobsite. Additional trips to start equipment not ready will incur additional charges.
- A completed and signed start-up request form will be required prior to dispatching CCSI or manufacturer’s technician to the jobsite.
CCSI Planned Maintenance agreement Terms and Conditions
- Planned Maintenance Services provided under this agreement will be performed during normal working hours between 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday excluding federal holidays. Labor, material, and mileage charges will apply for all work over and above services covered under this agreement.
- The guarantees and services provided under the scope of this agreement are conditioned upon the Customer operating and maintaining systems / equipment. Customer will do so according to industry-accepted practices and in consideration of our recommendations.
- Customer will provide and permit reasonable access to all covered equipment. CCSI will be allowed to start and stop equipment as necessary to perform its services and be permitted use of existing facilities and building services.
- Any repairs or services resulting from power failures, freezing, roof leaks through curbs or equipment, or air side corrosion will be paid for by the Customer in accordance with CCSI currently established rates.
- In the unlikely event of failure to perform its obligations, CCSI’s liability is limited to repair or replacement at its option, and such shall be Customer’s sole remedy. Under no circumstances will CCSI be responsible for loss of use, loss of profits, increased operating or maintenance expense, claims of Customer’s tenants or clients, or any special, indirect or consequential damages.
- The agreement does not include responsibility for system design deficiencies, such as, but not limited to, poor air distribution, water flow imbalances, etc. It does not include responsibility for system, equipment and component obsolescence, electrical failures, unserviceable equipment, and operating the system(s).
- CCSI will not be liable for delays or failure to obligate due to fire, flood, strike, lockout, freezing, unavailability of material, riots, acts of God, or any cause beyond reasonable control.
- CCSI is not responsible for the removal or disposal of any hazardous materials, or any cost associated with these materials.
- This agreement excludes services occasioned by improper operation, negligence, vandalism, or alterations, modifications, abuse, or misuse, or repairs to equipment not performed by CCSI. Also excluded is the furnishing of materials and supplies for painting or refurbishing equipment.
- CCSI shall not be required to furnish any items of equipment, labor, or make special tests recommended or required by insurance companies, federal, state, municipal or other authorities except as otherwise included in this agreement.
- This agreement does not include the cleaning of any air passages, grilles, or air balancing of systems.
- In the event either party must commence a legal action in order to enforce any rights under this contract, the successful party shall be entitled to all court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees as determined by the court for prosecuting and defending the claim, as the case may be.
- CCSI shall not be liable for the operation of the equipment nor for injuries to persons or damage to property, except those directly due to the negligent acts or omissions of its employees and in no event shall it be liable for consequential or speculative damages. It shall not be liable for expense incurred in removing, replacing or refinishing any part of the building structure necessary to the execution of this agreement. It shall not be held liable for any loss by reason of strikes or labor troubles affecting its employees who perform the service called for herein, delays in transportation, delays caused by priority or preference rating, or orders or regulations established by any government, authority, or by unusual delays in procuring supplies or for any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
- Only CCSI’s personnel or agent are authorized to perform the work included in the scope of this agreement. CCSI may, at its option, cancel or waive its obligations under this Agreement should non-authorized individuals perform such work.
- This agreement and all rights hereunder shall not be assignable unless approved by CCSI.
- In the event of additional freight, labor, or material costs resulting from Customer’s request to avoid delays with respect to equipment warranties, or accelerated delivery of parts and supplies, the Customer agrees to pay these additional costs at CCSI’s currently established rate.
- CCSI’s scope of work shall not include the identification, detection, abatement, encapsulation or removal of asbestos or products or materials containing asbestos or similar hazardous substances. In the event CCSI encounters such material in performing its work, CCSI will have the right to discontinue work and remove its employees until the hazard is corrected or it is determined no hazard exists. This agreement does not include the disposal of hazardous waste. Any charges incurred for their proper disposal will be borne by the customer as an extra to the contract price.
- This agreement contains the entire contract, and the parties hereby agree that this agreement has been agreed to and the entire agreement is then accepted and approved by an authorized person for both parties, and no statement, remark, agreement or, understanding, oral or written, not contained herein, will be recognized or enforced.